Accelerated BSN Program Helpful Hints
While our accelerated nursing program in Charlotte is challenging, once you graduate and transition into the workforce as a highly educated nurse, you will look back on the experience with pride.
For those entering the program, we offer these helpful hints:
- Get to know your professors, and do not be shy about asking for help.
- Prepare for your studies a week in advance to stay on top of your work.
- Lean on fellow students for support and form small study groups.
- Take time to have fun or relax, but be careful not to fall out of your routine.
- Find an outlet to help relieve stress and anxiety.
- Above all, never lose sight of your end goal.
Because our ABSN program in Charlotte is fast-paced, the students who tend to be the most successful in this type of educational format are dedicated, self-motivated, organized and eager to learn. They anticipate the stress that is going to be involved and are not afraid to lean on fellow students and faculty for support and encouragement.
Contact our admissions team to take the first step toward a nursing career with a degree from a top national university.