ABSN Program Advice
Students who tend to be the most successful in our Boston college ABSN program are self-motivated, highly organized, and eager to learn. They view their nursing education as a full-time job and are not afraid to lean on others for support.
Should you enter the ABSN program, we offer this advice:
- Get to know your professors and their expectations of you ASAP
- Know your professors’ office hours should you need assistance
- Stay on track by preparing for your studies a week in advance
- Form small study groups and lean on fellow students for support
- Make time for leisure activities and breaks, but maintain a regular study routine
- Never lose sight of your goal of becoming a nurse
While our ABSN program is challenging, we find that students appreciate its value once they graduate as a practice-ready nurse.
Contact us to take the first step toward earning a nursing degree from a top-ranked university.