Nursing Career Options
With the growing demand for registered nurse, competitive salaries and diverse career opportunities, there are several reasons to earn your BSN from Northeastern University. And, even if you are someone who does not like hospitals, there are several other nurse-related jobs for you to consider, including:
- Teach and inspire the next generation of nurses as a healthcare educator.
- Assist hospitals in determining the best way to acquiring services and technology as a research analyst.
- Help healthcare providers purchase the right medical equipment as a medical sales representative.
- Assist healthcare providers in data management as a nursing informatics analyst.
- Work with companies on implementing positive healthcare changes as a corporate consultant.
- Pen copy for medical-based textbooks as an academic nurse writer.
- Comfort patients as they live out the rest of their lives as a hospice nurse.
- Work with insurance companies to help keep their customers as healthy as possible as a nurse coach.
- Help attorneys interpret medical records and serve as an expert witness as a legal nurse consultant.
- Tend to sports-related injuries and help athletes stay healthy as a sports team nurse.
Contact us if you are ready to pursue a rewarding career as a nurse.