If you need help paying for nursing school, our Office of Financial Aid can provide you with basic information regarding the different loan or financial aid options that might be available to you.
To be eligible for Federal Financial Aid, you must:
- Be accepted into a degree program
- Be enrolled in at least six credit hours per term
- Be a U.S. citizen or an eligible non-citizen
- Have no federal loan default
- Be registered for Selective Service (male applicants only)
If you find yourself overwhelmed by the FAFSA process, we encourage you to contact our Office of Financial Aid. One of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you. In the meantime, below are a few important details regarding the FAFSA process in relation to our ABSN program:
- Complete and file your FAFSA using school code 002199
- Secure a parent’s signature (if required)
- List your grade level as “fifth year/other undergraduate”
- Report the degree as “second bachelor’s degree”
- Answer “no” to the question about being a graduate or professional program
Contact us to get connected with the Office of Financial Aid.