If you need help paying for nursing school, our Office of Financial Aid is happy to provide you with information about the different funding opportunities available. Our staff can also assist you in the process of trying to secure Federal Student Aid.
To be eligible for Federal Financial Aid:
- You must be accepted into a degree program.
- You must be enrolled in at least six credit hours per term.
- You must be a U.S. citizen or an eligible non-citizen.
- You must be in good financial standing, with no federal loan default.
- If you are male, you must be registered for Selective Service.
The first step of the financial aid process is to visit the Federal Student Aid website where you will use school code 002199 to complete and submit your free application for federal student aid (FAFSA). As part of the U.S. Department of Education, Federal Student Aid is the nation’s largest provider of student financial aid, providing eligible students with more than $150 billion in federal grants, loans and work-study funds every year.
Please contact us if you have questions about paying for nursing school. Your admissions counselor can connect you with the appropriate Financial Aid staff member.