Admission Process RN-to-BSN
Our RN-to-BSN program has starts in January, May and September, with early application highly recommended.
The Northeastern Application is available online and includes a $75 application fee. Please note you will need to visit our account setup page to create a username and password before completing the online application.
- An active, unrestricted RN license for the state where clinicals will be completed
- An associate degree or nursing diploma* from a regionally accredited institution
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Prerequisite course completion with a “C” grade or higher
- A minimum of 83 units of credit earned
*Additional coursework may be required for students with nursing diplomas.
Contact us to learn more about the admission process for this program.