Admission Process Neonatal Nurse Practitioner
Our Neonatal Nurse Practitioner program prepares you to care for premature and sick newborns in neonatal intensive care units, emergency rooms, delivery rooms or specialty clinics.
With program starts in January and September, the Northeastern Graduate Application is available online and includes a $75 application fee. Please visit our account setup page to create a username and password prior to completing the online application.
- Experience working as a registered nurse
- An active, unrestricted RN license
- A BSN from an accredited institution
- A minimum GPA of 3.0
- Two years of NICU experience
- Pathophysiology prerequisite course completion with a “B” grade or higher
- Pharmacology prerequisite course completion with a “B” grade or higher
- Statistics prerequisite course completion with a “B” grade or higher
Please send your official transcripts to:
Northeastern University – Admissions
5 Burlington Woods, Suite 205
Burlington, Massachusetts 01803
Contact us to learn more about the admission process for this program.