Online Accelerated Nursing Programs in Massachusetts
At Northeastern University, we’re proud to offer Boston accelerated nursing programs that can help you move forward at any stage in your career. Each program has a unique mix of online and on-the-ground learning options to give you the flexibility you need and the clinical authority employers demand.
Two accelerated nursing programs are offered at Northeastern’s nursing school in Boston:
The Accelerated BSN program offers students who already have a bachelor’s degree in any field the chance to earn a Bachelor of Science in Nursing in just 16 months of full-time study.
- Program completed through unique blend of online courses and hands-on learning.
- Nursing skills practiced firsthand at state-of-the-art simulation labs and in clinical rotations around the Boston area.
- Earn your BSN and be prepared to earn your RN license after just 16 months.
The Direct Entry Nursing (MS) Hybrid Program is designed for college graduates to earn bachelor’s and master’s degrees in the same program. The end result is a master’s degree, but you receive a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) after 16 months.
- Enjoy a seamless transition from BSN coursework to your advanced classes.
- Work as a nurse while completing your master’s degree.
- Complete one admissions application – no need to reapply for the master’s degree portion.
Two nursing degrees, one program – what could be better?
To learn more our nursing programs in Boston, MA, call us at 866.892.3819 or contact us online.
Additional Northeastern Online Nursing Programs
- RN-to-BSN Program
- Neonatal Nurse Practitioner (NNP) Program (MS)
- Nursing Administration/Leadership and Policy (MS)