Accelerated Nursing Programs in MA
At Northeastern University, we’re proud to offer accelerated nursing programs in MA that can help you move forward at any stage in your career.
Each program has a unique mix of online and on-the-ground learning options to give you the flexibility you need and the clinical authority employers demand.
Two accelerated nursing programs are offered at Northeastern’s nursing school in Boston:
Accelerated BSN Program
Northeastern’s Accelerated BSN program in MA offers students who already have a bachelor’s degree in any field the chance to earn a Bachelor of Science in Nursing in just 16 months of full-time study.
- Program completed through unique blend of online courses and hands-on learning.
- Nursing skills practiced firsthand at state-of-the-art simulation labs and in clinical rotations around the Boston area.
- Earn your BSN and be prepared to earn your RN license after just 16 months.
Direct Entry Nursing (MS) Hybrid Program
The Direct Entry (MS) Hybrid program is no longer accepting applications. However, the Accelerated BSN program in MA and the Direct Entry Nursing (MS) program on the Boston campus are both open and accepting students who hold a non-nursing bachelor’s degree and have completed required pre-requisite courses.
To learn more our accelerated nursing program in Boston, MA, call us at 866.892.3819 or contact us online.
Additional Northeastern Online Nursing Programs
- RN-to-BSN Program
- Neonatal Nurse Practitioner (NNP) Program (MS)
- Nursing Leadership in Healthcare Delivery and Informatics (MS)